Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I reveal my new album title, at the bottom of this post!!!

Damnnn man!

I know, I know, I know... I said I was gonna post more often... but working on these albums, has been kicking my ass! Cut me some slack... I'm just trying to get albums out to you faster.

Chum and I have been editing and goin through old footage, from when we were on tour in Europe in 2007.

Here's a little sneak peak of the Assholeville video blogs that are yet to come. Motive's part is dope, he needs his own show!

Welcome To Assholeville - Teaser video


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also... check out my homeboy's clothing line, that I will be heavily repping... called Flip The Bird

Click that link, to check out the site.










---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Apathy album coming soon ... entitled... "Wanna Snuggle?"

Guest appearances: Demigodz, B-Real (of Cypress Hill), Phonte (of Little Brother), Holly Brook, J-Live, Blacastan, Blue Raspberry... and more. Production by Apathy, Mike Shinoda, Chum The Skrilla Guerilla and more.


No comments: